This is a one day course that focuses on preparing students to use the world's most effective close quarters weapon for home defense. Students will learn to retrieve a shotgun from a place of storage, make the weapon ready for use, and engage targets in simulated home defense scenarios.
Individuals who DO NOT currently own their own shotgun may use a loaner shotgun that will be made available to them.
Topics covered during the course will include:
- Parts and Operation of the Shotgun
- Storage methods of the shotgun
- Loading and unloading the shotgun
- Patterning the shotgun for buckshot
- Ammunition exchange
- Target engagement in close quarters
Students will need to bring:
- 50 rounds of bird shot (#6 thru #8)
- 20 rounds of 00 Buckshot
- 10 slugs
The cost of the course is $100.00.
Students will receive a course completion certificate from Sparrow Defense at the end of the course.